The Oak Creek Public Library has 8 Study Rooms available for public use. All rooms are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Rooms can be reserved Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (the building is closed on Sundays). To view the exact location of each Study Room, please visit our Hours & Location page.
Study Rooms can be reserved up to a week in advance or at the time of the reservation (depending on availability).
Study Rooms 1-4 are for 1-2 people. Study Rooms 5-7 are for 1-6 people. The Business Center is for 3-8 people.
Please be aware that Study Room reservations expire 10 minutes after the designated start time. Study Rooms are reserved in half hour to 4 hour increments and are limited to a max of 4 hours total per day .
To reserve a study room, click below:
By calling D!BS, the user agrees to abide by the library’s Study Room Policy.
D!BS is a web-based system to reserve Study Rooms at the Oak Creek Public Library.
- Call D!BS from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- Call D!BS from home or when you arrive at the library.
- Available rooms are searchable by date/time, duration, or capacity.
- Scan a QR code directly outside of a room to check it’s availability or book for later!
How to reserve a Study Room:
- Read and agree to the library’s Study Room Policy.
- Select how many people will be in the room.
- Select the duration of how long you want the room, between 30 minutes and 4 hours.
- Select what time/day you want the room.
- Click on “Search”.
- Select the time you want.
- Select the room you want.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on “Call D!BS”.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes, then the room will be released for a new reservation.
You will get a confirmation text (if you enter in your phone number) and an email. Use only ONE email address per name. If you wish to cancel the reservation, there will be an option to do so in your email confirmation.
How to reserve the Yellow Tutor Room:
- Visit the Children’s Reference desk or call 414-766-7900. The Yellow Tutor room is reserved for children, 12 and younger, and their caregivers.
You can book a room up to one week in advance.
Users must reserve a room to use it, and rooms can only be reserved for a MAXIMUM of 4 hours per day.
If you are done with the room before your reservation ends, please cancel your reservation (through your email/text notification), or let library staff know so they can release the room to another user.
Please call 414-766-7900, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop in at the library at the 2nd floor Service desk.