The Oak Creek Public Library has 8 Study Rooms available for public use. All rooms are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Rooms can be reserved Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 7:45 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m., and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. (the building is closed on Sundays). To view the exact location of each Study Room, please visit our Hours & Location page.
Study Rooms can be reserved up to a week in advance or at the time of the reservation (depending on availability).
Study Rooms 1-4 are for 1-2 people. Study Rooms 5-7 are for 1-6 people. The Business Center is for 1-8 people.
Please be aware that Study Room reservations expire 15 minutes after the designated start time. Study Rooms are reserved in quarter hour to 4 hour increments and are limited to a max of 4 hours total per day .
To reserve a Study Room, click below:
By reserving a Study Room, the user agrees to abide by the Library Room Policy.
LocalHop is a web-based system to reserve Study Rooms at the Oak Creek Public Library.
- Reserve a Study Room from your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Reserve a Study Room from home or when you arrive at the library.
- A LocalHop account is required to reserve a Study Room. Registering is easy!
- Available rooms are searchable by date/time, duration, or capacity.
- Scan a QR code/visit the URL directly outside of a room to check it’s availability or book for later.
How to reserve a Study Room:
- Read and agree to the Library Room Policy.
- Create or log in to your LocalHop account.
- Select ‘Reserve Space’ for an available room.
- Select the date and duration of how long you want the room, between 15 minutes and 4 hours.
- Select how many people will be in the room.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click or tap on ‘Reserve’.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes, then the room will be released for a new reservation.
You will receive a confirmation email after the room is successfully reserved.
How to reserve the Yellow Tutor Room:
- Visit the Children’s Reference desk or call 414-766-7900. The Yellow Tutor room is reserved for children, 12 and younger, and their caregivers.
You can book a room up to one week in advance.
Users must reserve a room to use it, and rooms can only be reserved for a MAXIMUM of 4 hours per day.
If you are done with the room before your reservation ends, please cancel your reservation through your LocalHop account or let library staff know so they can release the room to another user. If you wish to completely cancel the reservation, please visit the 2nd floor Service Desk or call 414-766-7900. You may also cancel a reservation by logging into your LocalHop account, navigating to the User Dashboard, and clicking ‘Reservations’. This page will show all of your upcoming reservations. Click the drop-down arrow under ‘Action’, select ‘Cancel Reservation’, and then click ‘OK’ to verify the cancellation.
Please call 414-766-7900, email [email protected], or stop in at the library at the 2nd floor Service Desk.