The Oak Creek Civic Center has seven (7) meeting rooms available for rent by the public for a fee. All rooms are scheduled on a first come, first served basis, with priority being given to Oak Creek City staff. Rooms can be rented Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (the building is closed on Sundays).
Meeting room rental applications are accepted 90 days in advance and must be submitted at least one week prior to the scheduled meeting date. Meeting rooms are not reserved until an application and credit card payment has been submitted and approved.
To rent a room, please fill out and submit the Meeting Room Rental Application.
Questions? Please call 414-766-7905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I Want to Find Out More About….Click Room Name to View More Information
|Multi-Purpose Room||100||Civic Center Lobby (South-West corner)||Wireless Projectors & Microphone|
|Story Time Room||24||Children's Department, 1st Floor||HDMI/VGA Projector|
|Technology Training Lab||18||South End, 2nd Floor||HDMI/VGA Projector|
|Tower Conference Room||12||Civic Center Lobby (North-West corner)||Dual HDMI/VGA/Wireless Monitors & Conference Call Equipment including Speakerphone|
|Lake Vista Conference Room||12||Civic Center Lobby (North-East corner)||Dual HDMI/VGA/Wireless Monitors & Conference Call Equipment including Speakerphone|
|Heritage & Delphi Conference Rooms||8||Civic Center Lobby (North-West corner)||HDMI/VGA/Wireless Display Monitor & Conference Call Equipment including Speakerphone|
Meeting Room Details
Perfect for larger events, celebrations, lectures and performances – this room is located in the South-West corner of the Civic Center lobby. It comfortably seats 100 people for a lecture event or add tables (11 rectangular or 15 round are available) for a more formal event. The room also has a full kitchen adjacent for use. Kitchen amenities include refrigerator, microwave, sink, stove/oven and ample counter space. Technological amenities available in the Multi-Purpose room are dual projectors with Wireless Air Media input, and microphone (handheld and lapel clip). Tablecloths for the room’s round tables are available for rent for an additional $5 per table. Food and drinks are allowed within the Multi-Purpose Room.
Story Time Room*
This space is ideal for an event involving children with an easy-to-clean floor and child-height sink. The room is located in the Library’s Children’s Department on the 1st Floor and accommodates 24 seated people along with 6 rectangular tables. The room is equipped with a projector with HDMI/VGA input. Food and drinks are allowed within the Story Time Room.
*NOTE: The Story Time is not available for public rentals on Saturdays.
Technology Training Lab
With generous space and privacy, this room is suitable for a company or organization needing a classroom-like setting. There are 9 two-person six foot work stations with a total seating capacity of 18. This room is located on the South end of the 2nd floor of the Library. The room is equipped with a projector with HDMI/VGA input. Covered beverages are allowed. Food may be allowed with prior permission from library staff.
Tower Conference Room
Perfect for an executive meeting, this room is located in the North-West corner of the Civic Center lobby. It offers a large oval board room table and 2 side tables with comfortable seating for 12. The room is equipped with a dual-monitor HDMI/VGA/Wireless Air Media input and conference call equipment including a speakerphone. Covered beverages are allowed. Food may be allowed with prior permission from library staff.
Lake Vista Conference Room
Perfect for an executive meeting, this room is located in the North-East corner of the Civic Center lobby. It offers seating for 12 around the oval board room table with 1 additional side table. The room is equipped with a dual-monitor HDMI/VGA/Wireless Air Media input and conference call equipment including a speakerphone. Covered beverages are allowed. Food may be allowed with prior permission from library staff.
Heritage & Delphi Conference Rooms
These standard conference rooms allow for a more personal meeting space and are located in the North-West corner of the Civic Center lobby. Each room has a seating capacity of 8 people around an oval board room table. They are equipped with a HDMI/VGA/Wireless Air Media input display monitor and conference call equipment including a speakerphone. Covered beverages are allowed. Food may be allowed with prior permission from library staff.
Additional Meeting Room Rental Information
- Contact the Oak Creek Public Library to check room availability:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: 414-766-7905
- All rental fees must be paid with credit card. Users must provide a valid credit card to be held in lieu of a refundable deposit.
- Facilities are reserved on an “as is” basis. Renter is responsible for any damage to the room. The library may assess additional charges for damage or cleaning if necessary.
- Equipment, supplies, or other products belong to private groups may not be stored in the facility prior to or after the rental. The library assumes no responsibility for personal belongings.
- Cancellations require 48 hours advance notice, or fees will be forfeited.
- Applications must be submitted by adults age 21 or older. Library staff will not be held responsible for the supervision of minors.
- Decorations must have prior approval. Confetti, rice and glitter are prohibited. Use of candles or other flammable material is prohibited.
- Rental events must be considerate of the Oak Creek Civic Center patrons and activities. The Civic Center staff have the authority to terminate any meeting disruptive to Civic Center operations. Any group asked to leave during an event because of violations of the rules forfeits the rental fees and deposits.
- All users are expected to review the Civic Center Meeting Room Policy prior to submitting a rental request.