- CDC Coronavirus Information — Official Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) page of information and resources.
- Milwaukee County Resource Page — Milwaukee County’s page of COVID-19 resources, statistics and daily updates.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services — Wisconsin’s DHS page consisting of recognizing symptoms, how to protect yourself, and much more information/resources.
- Coronavirus Information and Resources — Compiled by 211 Wisconsin. Call ‘211‘ or text your zip code to ‘898211‘for assistance. (Help available in 180 languages).
- Free Spectrum Broadband for Students Info — Article from Fox6 News on how to get free Spectrum broadband for students.
- Milwaukee-area Restaurants Offering Carryout/Delivery — Up-to-date list compiled by TMJ4.
Financial Assistance Resources
- Unemployment COVID-19 Public Information — A FAQ page from Wisconsin’s Department of Workforce Development for people laid off during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) — A FAQ page from Wisconsin’s Department of Workforce Development with information on PEUC.
- Financial Resources to Help Get Through COVID-19 — Compiled by UW-Extension.
- Protect yourself financially from the impact of the coronavirus — Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Proteja sus finanzas del impacto del coronavirus (Español/Spanish) — Oficina para la Protección Financiera del Consumidor.
Information for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers — Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance and Loan Services — US Small Business Administration