Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Don’t want to come inside the building? Use Curbside Pick Up instead:
- Search for items in CountyCat.
- Once you find an item you’d like, place a hold.
- Once you receive a notification that items are ready for pickup, use our Curbside Pick Up service to get your items. Curbside is available starting at 10:00 a.m. Monday-Saturday.
For assistance with reading recommendations, where a librarian will select titles for you or your child based on interest, please fill out the Library Materials Request Form. You can also use this form to request board games, magazines, and more.
To request non-library materials like puzzles and prints, please fill out the Non-library Materials Request Form. Staff will collect your items and send you a notification as soon as they are available for pick up.
If you have just arrived at the library and you are ready to pick up your holds, click here to check in.
Need to know:
Oak Creek Public Library is dedicated to serving our community with access to vital resources – for leisure, learning, employment, and more – in a manner that is safe and allows our community to connect and heal. We have spent time determining how best to do that, from reworking services to removing furniture. Safety remains our top priority.
We ask that you do not come to the library if you or a family member are sick. Patrons are also being asked to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others and to wash and sanitize their hands regularly. For our complete COVID-19 Policy, please visit www.oakcreeklibrary.org/policies.
Currently, patrons are allowed to browse the collection and to pick up holds. Computers are available for use. Printing, copying, and scanning self service is also available. Reference staff are here to answer questions and provide assistance.
Current services include:
- Contact-free Curbside Pick Up service of requested materials during Curbside hours, no appointments required
- Take Out Service – browsing and checkout
- Reference assistance
- Computers & Technology
- Seating/table availability
- Study Rooms
- Mobile print requests, 3D print requests
- 24/7 book drop access
- Puzzle Exchange
- Friends of the Oak Creek Public Library Book Nook Sale
- Take Out programs and virtual classes
- Telephone and email reference (call 414 766-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Librarian Picks and Book Bundles requests
- Board game, video game, and magazine requests
- BookPage, puzzle and other requests
A few things we cannot offer right now:
- Games, toys, or play areas for children
- Programming spaces like the Gaming Room or Story Time Room
- Civic Center public meeting room rentals
Give us a call or explore our website to learn more!
Visit us online:
- Programs for children, teens, and adults
- e-Books, e-Audiobooks, and more
- Get study help with HelpNow (Brainfuse)
- Get job help with JobNow (Brainfuse)
- Take a class or learn a new skill with Gale Courses
- Learn a new language with Transparent Language
- Or check out any of our other databases, which include Auto Repair Source, Badgerlink, Business Source Premier, and more!
Follow us on any of our social media platforms as we upload new information, host virtual programming, give librarian recommendations, and more.
Want to renew your library card or pay a fine?
If you have never registered for a library card before, you can apply for a new one here.
If you already have a card and just need to renew it, you can do so here.
Learn how to pay a fine online here!
Thank you for your understanding as Oak Creek Public Library staff continues to strive to provide you with fast, enjoyable, and safe services during this unprecedented time.