Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Don’t want to come inside the building? Use Curbside Pick Up instead:
- Search for items in CountyCat.
- Once you find an item you’d like, place a hold.
- Once you receive a notification that items are ready for pickup, use our Curbside Pick Up service to get your items. Curbside is available starting at 10:00 a.m. Monday-Saturday.
For assistance with reading recommendations, where a librarian will select titles for you or your child based on interest, please fill out the Library Materials Request Form. You can also use this form to request board games, magazines, and more.
To request non-library materials like puzzles and prints, please fill out the Non-library Materials Request Form. Staff will collect your items and send you a notification as soon as they are available for pick up.
If you have just arrived at the library and you are ready to pick up your holds, check in.
Visit us online:
- Programs for children, teens, and adults
- e-Books, e-Audiobooks, and more
- Get study help with HelpNow (Brainfuse)
- Get job help with JobNow (Brainfuse)
- Take a class or learn a new skill with Gale Courses
- Learn a new language with Transparent Language
- Or check out any of our other databases, which include Auto Repair Source, Badgerlink, Business Source Premier, and more!
Follow us on any of our social media platforms as we upload new information, host virtual programming, give librarian recommendations, and more.
Want to renew your library card or pay a fine?
If you have never registered for a library card before, you can apply for a new one.
If you already have a card and just need to renew it, you can do so here.
Learn how to pay a fine online.